Jesus Christ IS The Divine Mercy
"The Way, and The Truth, and The Life"

Contact Seeking Divine Mercy

Tell us your issue and perhaps we can address it for you.

Devotion to Christ is caring more about knowing the Truth than discovering one may have been incorrect in what they initially believed.
_______________________________
_______________________________

___________________________________________




Posted Articles


Sunday, December 23, 2012

A Merry and Blessed Christmas to All

Within a couple of days we will once again celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. After 25 years living a very worldly and secular life, and having been blessed to awaken to the reality of Him, I can say in all honesty I no longer have cares for anything more than to see even one person who has been separated from Christ as I was find their way back to Him. I can loudly say, I love Jesus Christ above all else and through that love have found the fulfillment I never found in any other person or achievement in life, and I wish you and everyone the openness of heart to one day understand this joyful gift of fulfillment as I have come to know.
A very Merry and Blessed Christmas to everyone and may the light of Christ lead us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment