Jesus Christ IS The Divine Mercy
"The Way, and The Truth, and The Life"

Contact Seeking Divine Mercy

Tell us your issue and perhaps we can address it for you.

Devotion to Christ is caring more about knowing the Truth than discovering one may have been incorrect in what they initially believed.
_______________________________
_______________________________

___________________________________________




Posted Articles


Thursday, May 26, 2011

Holy Spirit - A daily prayer

Holy Spirit, thank you for guiding me through the day; please help me to grow stronger in faith and spirit that I may grow closer to God. Help me to overcome my weaknesses for I am weak; to learn patience and understanding and not hold ill feelings toward those who I may come into conflict. I pray that you will help the children who are in distress; guide and keep my family safe.

I thank you Father, for all that you have given me in my life, including the earth, nature and wildlife in its beauty as you created it. I thank you for my spouse (name) who I love dearly, and for our children. I thank you for all of my family, my friends, and for the time I shared with my departed loved ones; and I thank you for your Son, my Lord, Jesus Christ; thank you my Lord for the sacrifices you made for us.

I beg your forgiveness and mercy Dear Lord, for the sins I have committed and I pray the guidance and grace of the Holy Spirit to help me overcome my weaknesses that I may be your good and faithful servant. Holy Spirit, guide your Church and the vicar of Our Lord. May it always be reconciled by and to Our Lord, Jesus Christ, who is our High Priest. We pray for the conversion of sinners; the reunification of your faithful; the purification from sin for the souls awaiting heaven and the safety of the faithful from unjust harm.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit; as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment